Monday, July 23, 2018

Site News & Notes (Updates)

7/23/18:

If you're new here, please check out this page after reading this (perhaps I should have labeled this page "Read first"...) and before moving on to my stories.

I've spent quite a few (very) late nights listening to the Within Temptation Radio, Nightwish Radio, Instrumental Post-Rock Bliss, and Heavy Ballads stations on Google Play Music (I've had my tablet for two years but only just discovered this, and the joy of MP3s and podcasts) while updating this blog. Aside from author's notes/excerpts for the more adult items, the site is now pretty much up to date and running, and may take the place of the original Google Site, which will no longer be updated. There are still a lot of "Coming soon"s scattered around the site but they're mostly for items that were never posted to the old site in the first place.

Sampling the adult material is likely to be a lengthy and slow process, so in the meantime, please enjoy my more regular writing. Not counting some (unposted/unfinished) adult items, my untitled "Missing Person" story is the most recent item on the site (though it hasn't been updated since June 2017), and prior to that, it was the "100 Themes Challenge: Minot Edition." (This has more written pieces but they haven't been proofread yet.)

I've been struggling with some bad reading/writing OCD for quite a while now and it's put a damper on producing anything new or even enjoying what already exists. I'm still trying to find a way past this. (Suggestions are welcome.) I also struggle with a poor sense of time that makes me unaware of exactly how much time has passed since I've worked on something; what feels like weeks might have actually been months or years. :/

Please check this page for updates/site news when I post something new or update something existing. (I may frequently update author's notes, for example, when stories become outdated or I discover something new in a storyline.) I might also from time to time post my thoughts about a story or the writing process, and may link to those here.

This site is the product of thirty years of writing (and going), so I hope you enjoy it! Feel free to let me know if you do. social_phobe@yahoo.com


2/5/19:

Hey hey hey! New stuff at last! Find two new parts (31 and 32) in the untitled "Missing Person" story. And maybe more to come soonish.

No comments:

Post a Comment